» Bishōnen: a bishounen (literal translation: "beautiful boy") is a particular Japanese concept of the idyllic beautiful young man. The typical bishounen is slender and slightly muscular with an overall effeminate or androgynous appearance. (more...)
» Bishie Daily is a community dedicated to the photo sharing of these cultural icons. Need your daily fix of Asian bishounen? Come and get it! All entries are MEMBERS ONLY. Please join us. :)
1. Share photos of Asian bishounen only.
» All posts MUST contain at least 1 picture.
» No female or non-Asian celebrities; no off-topic posts; no manga/anime characters; no icon-only posts. Such posts will be deleted automatically, as well as posts without pictures.
2. Please include ONE teaser pic in your post no larger than 300x300 in dimension. Put the rest behind a LJ cut.
» Tag your entry. (What are tags?; How do I use them?)
» How to create a thumbnail / teaser pic.
» How to do a LJ cut: (Remove the aterisks) <*lj-cut text="YOUR TEXT HERE"*> CONTENT OF YOUR POST <*/lj-cut*>
3. Photos should be of decent quality and size, as it is difficult to ogle a bishie if you can't make out his features. ;D
4. Give proper credit when possible, particularly if you're using someone else's scan in your post and the scanner has plainly asked for credit.
5. We will NOT tolerate the following: bashing of bishounen or community members; pornographic material (please decide what is suitable to post - if you feel your photo may be too racy for, say, under 18s, post a visible warning before the LJ cut); or community trolling.
Please write an email to bishiedaily AT gmail DOT com if you have any questions, suggestions or complaints. Thank you~!
This community was created by whiteness & x__ever. All text & graphics are copyright of their respective creators. Special Thanks to Ann, Emma, Karen, Mai, Meggy, Myra.
(More pretty banners here.)
Copy & Paste in your userinfo:
Vocalist Banner (Shou, Kyo, Ruki)
Please contact us by email if you want to become an affiliate.
Current layout by carmendove, winner of the December 2008 layout contest ^^
Beauty is a form of genius, is higher, indeed, than genius, as it needs no explanation. It is of the great facts in the world like sunlight, or springtime, or the reflection in dark water of that silver shell we call the moon. (Oscar Wilde)